The following is a list of choices which represent the cost of our services.
You might be surprised to know that we are one of very few funeral homes in Houston to offer you full funeral costs on our web site. Full transparency with pricing offers your family peace of mind in knowing that we have nothing to hide. Your family receives all our costs up front with NO HIDDEN FEES so that you can know you have hired a friend, not a salesman.
Pre-Plan Online or Make Arrangements
Direct Cremation - $1,295.00
We invite you to speak with one of our funeral directors anytime at (713) 223-1167 to answer any questions you may have, or to set up an appointment.
Arrangements can be made in-person, online, email or fax.
*Packages are offered "AS IS" only on an at-need bases, any substitution may affect discount.
Family Owned, On-Site Crematory FacilityWe are pleased to announce our new State-of-the-Art On-Site crematory. This will provide the needed peace of mind that your loved one will remain in our care. The most important component in your choice of cremation is to know who owns and operates the crematory. We operate our own crematory here in East End Houston. Because we control all aspects of the cremation process, you are ensured of the highest standards of honesty, accountability and trust from our superbly trained, licensed staff. Knowing your loved one never leaves our care will give you that much needed peace of mind.
Our state-of-the-art, on-site cremation facility means that you and your family are assured that your loved one will be properly cared for by our expert staff in a timely way without ever having to leave our care.
- Your loved one is always under the care of our licensed funeral directors and crematory operator who personally supervise every step of the cremation process.
- Having our own on-site crematory insures respectful handling of your loved one, and every cremation is performed individually.
- Another advantage of our on-site crematory is that you have the opportunity to participate in the process in the extent that is comfortable for you.
- The cremation chamber is thoroughly cleaned after every cremation to insure that there is no co-mingling of cremated remains and that the remains are returned to the family.
- Extensive documentation procedures guarantee that the cremated remains returned to the family are that of their loved one.
Explore Our Location
See where we are located.