Our deepest condolences
On behalf of the entire staff at Felix H. Morales Funeral Home, we want to offer you our deepest condolences. Choosing the right funeral home makes all the difference. Our mission is to help care for your loved one and to provide your family with as much comfort as possible during this difficult time.
One of our trusted Funeral Directors will be reaching out to you shortly. Below you will see a list of items to bring in during the arrangement conference and our location's address.
- Education (elementary, high school, college, graduate school)
- Mother's maiden name
- Father's name
- Social Security Number
- Life insurance (company and policy number)
- Affiliations (Religious or church, Fraternal, service and union memberships, Special recognitions)
- Veteran Information (Military service, Branch and rank, Date of enlistment, Date of discharge, Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured, Serial number)
- Persons to Contact (Children, relatives and friends to notify)
- Funeral Preferences (Preferred clergy/celebrant, Names of pallbearers and honorary pallbearers, Preferred music, Bible verses or poetry, Preferred clothing or jewelry, Burial property information, Special instructions)
- Location of Important Documents and Passwords
- Grief and Loss (Resources When A Child Dies - eBook)