We has served our community for 90 years and we remain committed and prepared to safely care for our families during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. During this time of uncertainty we remain available by phone 24/7, and our experienced, caring staff will continue assisting families during this critical time.
While the state mask mandate has been lifted, we will continue to follow CDC guidelines in requiring a face mask at all times and continue to practice social distancing to protect your family and our staff.
To better accommodate our families, we increased our occupancy limit slightly based on our chapels. At this time, gatherings at our facility remain limited and we will be abiding by the following guidelines below:
- Our occupancy limit for our main chapel will be 80 family members and guest and 60 family members and guest for our family chapel
- We continue to allow families to have water and limited snacks such as cookies, granola bars and sweet bread
- Masks will continue to be required in the Funeral Home at all times
- Those considered more vulnerable by age or health reasons should take extra precaution and consider not attending
- Those who are coughing, sneezing, or have a high temperature should not consider attending
- Our team will continue to wear masks during services and gatherings
- Services at a church or cemetery may be limited by their own social distancing guidelines
Our chapels continue to be pre set to follow the recommended social distancing standard of six feet. We will continue to provide hand sanitizer upon entry and throughout our facility face masks must continue to be worn at all times, we continue to urge family members to make arrangements remote with our directors and we will continue to live-stream services at no additional charge should the family elect such service.
Thank you for following the above guidelines and, more importantly, for granting those most affected by this loss with the gift of your personal presence – one of the most important functions of a funeral service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a staff member for assistance.